8 июл. 2020 г.

Normal People #1.2

Marianne: Don't think "cool" is the first word most people would associate with me.
Connell: What would that be, then?
Marianne: I don't know. Annoying. Obnoxious. Argumentative, definitely. Self-righteous is probably one. Uh, arrogant. Frigid--

Connell: You think I'm shy? Just because I don't give my opinion on everything all the time--
Marianne: You never give an opinion about anything. Ever.
Connell: You just always know what you think. I'm not like that.
Marianne: You must know what you feel, though.
Connell: No. I struggle with that, actually. I might look back on something and... think how I felt at the time, but... when it's happening, never have any idea.
Marianne: Then how do you know what you want?
Connell: I don't. Most of the time I don't have a clue.

Connell: Sure the whole Deb thing's a joke, anyway. Don't know why they still do it.
Marianne: Point at any patriarchal structure in the world and say that.

Connell: All right. I'll put down English and Trinity. So...
Marianne: Really?
Connell: Yeah. Who gives a fuck about a job, anyways?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий