28 июл. 2020 г.

Refrigerada inestabilidad

Money Heist 1×10


Nairobi: Show them you’re not scared. Look. You have to patiently wait for the right moment. Then you pretend you have it in your sights... and do something that says: "My name is Alison Parker and I’m the fucking boss."

Ángel: Raquel, I won’t let you go in there.
Raquel: I give the orders here, not you!... Ángel. Right now, there’s more work out there than in here. Also, you’re the only person I can trust.

Raquel: Well, gentlemen, ladies. We’re going in...

Berlín: The Professor told me that he has ordered a coffee. It’s decaf. We don’t want you lose any sleep.

Mónica: I don’t know whether I’ll get out of here. If I do, I don’t know if I would be fit to look after this baby, but I’d like to continue with the pregnancy.
Berlín: You will. No matter how tough things get, children always turn out OK. The problem comes when they grow up.

Tokio: Perhaps that’s what desperation gives, the nerve. And an absolute determination to hold on to life like two vicious bitches.

Berlín: What I want is to ask you to celebrate with me... We’ll all die. Cheers to that. Because we’re alive. And because the plan is going smoothly. To life. And to the plan.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий