23 июл. 2020 г.

Spenser Confidential (2020)

Henry: Back in the day, my old man bought this place for 8,000 bucks. Now it's worth $1,500,000 per floor.
Spenser: Sell it, live the dream. Come to Arizona with me.
Henry: Nah. My dream is to die in my bed, right here.

Spenser: You don't need muscle to knock somebody out.

Spenser: Defense is the best offense sometimes.

Hawk: Man, you get beat up a lot. And I've noticed every single time you get your face pushed in, you come back with just a little bit more information.
Spenser: Would you stop?
Hawk: I'm just saying. I don't think it's a very good tactic.

Letitia: Why are you doing this?
Spenser: 'Cause it's the right thing to do.

Spenser: No, no, no. No, you don't get the cool gun.
Hawk: Aw. Hawk is the name of a motherfucker with a shotgun. Spenser does your taxes.
Spenser: That was good. I'll give you that one.

Spenser: You know what, bad guy? I'm gonna serve some justice today. I'm gonna make a citizen's arrest. You're under arrest.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий