11 июл. 2020 г.

Mindhorn (2016)

Richard's Agent: Just calm down and sit down.
Richard Thorncroft: I don't want to sit down.
Richard's Agent: Then stand up, but calm down.
Richard Thorncroft: I'll sit down.
Richard's Agent: Sit down, then.

Richard Thorncroft: Mindhorn makes people wait. And when they wait, they become angry and they become vulnerable, and when they're vulnerable, they make mistakes. Yo, what's going down?

Richard Thorncroft: The only present I'm interested in is the truth. And don't bother wrapping it, because I don't care for pretty packaging.
Paul Melly: How do I know this is really you?
Richard Thorncroft: How do I know it's really you, Kestrel, and not some insane, mental nutjob?
Paul Melly: Why would you say that? I'm the Kestrel! More people are going to die.
Richard Thorncroft: We're all going to die. Get over it. Some with a bang, some with a whimper, some with a weird wasting disease.
Paul Melly: Oh, it really is you.
Richard Thorncroft: Gold star, Kestrel! Now tell me something I don't already bloody know.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий