12 июл. 2020 г.

The One with Russ

Friends 2×10


Monica: Public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes.

Russ: You're jealous because I'm a real doctor.
Ross: Hey, you're a doctor of gums. That's the smallest body part you can major in. It's like day one, floss, day two, here's your diploma.

Chandler: So, what are you gonna do?
Joey: I guess I could sleep with her. I mean... How can I do that?
Chandler: Well, I've got a pop-up book that told me everything I needed to know.
Joey: I've never slept with someone for a part.
Ross: Well, is she...? Is she good-looking?
Joey: Yeah. She's totally good-looking. I mean, if I met her in a bar or something... I'd be buying her breakfast. You know, after having slept with her.

Chandler: You know, maybe this isn't such a big deal. I mean, the way that I see it is, you get a great job and you get to have sex. You know? Throw in a tree and a fat guy, and you've got Christmas.
Joey: I just... I just don't think that I want it that way though, you know? I mean, let's say I do make it, all right? I'm always gonna look back and wonder if it was because of my talent... or because of, you know, the little general.
Chandler: Didn't you used to call it the little major?
Joey: Yeah, but after Denise DeMarco, I had to promote it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий