14 мая 2021 г.

Things Left to Do

Fear the Walking Dead 6×9


Morgan: Well, you should be scared.
Virginia: Why's that?
Morgan: 'Cause it's over for you. Everything you are, everything you were, everything you had is gonna get stripped away. And that's scary. I know, because it was over for me once.

Victor: You entrusted me to build an army. You should've been careful about who I'd use it against.

Virginia: She... She's not my sister. She's my daughter.

Morgan: No, you and me are not the same.
Virginia: Morgan... We're all the same.

Dakota: What does it even matter?
Virginia: What does what matter?
Dakota: I killed people. You killed people. Why did you even bring me into this world?!

Morgan: You know, John... he said ... said that "the ground we stand on is soaked in blood," and he was right. There has been so much killing to get us here. To get us to win. And we have won, right? But John just wanted the killing to stop. And I want it to stop. Don't you? Want it to just stop?.. I figure we should start that by having her live. By making her live with what she's done.

Victor: Come with me. Whatever's coming, we can face it together.
Alicia: I wanted us to do this together. You made it clear you didn't. Why should I believe you now?
Victor: You don't have to. I'll show you. I'll give you a reason to come and join me.

June: You're the reason. You always were.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий