19 мая 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #4.1

Gaingouin: The real question is, if we catch him, what do we do with him? It's a legitimate question.
Mag: It's a question for our managing director.
Gaingouin: He won't answer me.
Mag: If he doesn't answer, you've got your answer.

Marie-Jeanne: Malotru isn't trying very hard to hide. Russia's a haven for him. It's very tricky for us to intervene. If we alert the authorities, who knows if they'll hand him over. Moscow... is where I'd go. It's huge. It's a beehive. I'd be invisible. All communication methods are possible. We basically have no chance of finding him. And he knows it. If we find him, he thinks we won't dare do anything... He ought to know me better.

Marie-Jeanne: Who's your real target?
JJA: If it were up to me, I'd fire everyone. But, I'll try to distinguish between those who were charmed, those who were sloppy... and those who were accomplices.And those who should leave us. Right away.

Sylvain: Let's say you want to rob a bank. You look carefully for an entrance. All flaws are human error. The world's best hacker still needs someone to click on the link. Or provide his login.

Marie-Jeanne: Making progress?
Sisteron: I dreamt a pointer's pointer was chasing me.
Marie-Jeanne: What's that?
Sisteron: A variable representing the address of another variable. That represents an address.
Marie-Jeanne: You've come that far?
Sisteron: I'm making progress.

Mag: Do you know what JJA stands for?
Marie-Jeanne: No.
Mag: It's a nickname we gave him. JJA: James Jesus Angleton. He ran the CIA's Soviet counterespionage unit in the fifties. He was obsessed with double agents. Fake KGB defectors. He was a genius. But his job made him go crazy. He ended up totally paranoid, dangerous and insane... Beware of him, Marie-Jeanne.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
Σ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий