5 мая 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #3.4

Philippe Sieca: You'll open a new account, but not in France. I'll explain everything.
Marina: In Switzerland?
Philippe Sieca: What? I haven't worked with a "virgin" in a long time. That's the expression we use. I'm accustomed to working with people who are a little...
Marina: Borderline?
Philippe Sieca: Experienced, shall we say. Who have been practicing manipulation and duplicity for many years.

Duflot: What else?
Marina: They'll pay me 2500 euros a month, in an account they'll open.
Duflot: Where?
Marina: He didn't say.
Duflot: They work just like us...

Mag: Don't destroy the camp.
CIA Agent: What man among you, if he loses 1 out of 100 sheep, doesn't leave the 99 in the open pasture and go after the lost one, until he finds it?
Mag: I'm not a Catholic.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий