15 мая 2021 г.

Let Him Go (2020)

Margaret Blackledge: I don't need reminding. I know what I've lost.
George Blackledge: Sometimes that's all life is, Margaret. The list of what we've lost.

Blanche Weboy: My people originally came from Illinois. Filed a homestead claim north of Gladstone before there was a Gladstone. I'm one of eight. Lost an older sister to pneumonia. My brother Carl drowned in a neighbor's cistern. Another fell off a truck, lived in a wheelchair for the rest of his days. My aunt Ruth got caught in a whiteout, froze and died right where she stood, not 30 feet from that back door... Hard life. Not for everyone. My other brothers and sister lit out, soon as they could. Never looked back. I stayed...

Blanche Weboy: Oh, now I am feeling insulted by you. You really don't give a damn about sharing a meal.
Margaret Blackledge: I just meant...
Blanche Weboy: Or maybe you're a Jew. Maybe you can't eat pork chops..... Breathe easy. Anyone who knows me knows I can't be insulted. Eat my chops or don't.

George Blackledge: Don't start what you can't finish.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий