1 мая 2021 г.

The One with All the Haste

Friends 4×19


Ross: So, uh, how are you guys doing?
Joey: Don't try and talk all normal with that thing in your ear.

Ross: Why not? I mean, why not?
Chandler: You've only known her six weeks! I've got a carton of milk in my fridge I've had a longer relationship with.
Ross: Look, guys, when I'm with her, it's like... Uh, she brings out this great side of me. I mean, I love her, you know?
Chandler: And I love the milk! But I won't ask some British girl to move in with me.... Joey, you say things now.

Monica: Okay. What's the game?
Phoebe: Um, well, it doesn't have a name. No, okay. Phoebe Ball! No, it doesn't have a name. Um... Okay, Monica. What is your favorite thing about trees?
Monica: ... They're green?
Phoebe: Good! Good, five points! All right, Joey... Same question.
Joey: Uh... Oh! Heh. They're tall.
Phoebe: Ooh, three points. Both fine answers, but we were looking for leafy. Leafy.

Rachel: All right. We figured you might respond this way, so we have a backup offer.
Chandler: Oh, no more offers. You can't offer anything to us!
Rachel: Let us keep the apartment and...
Monica: As a thank you... Rachel and I will kiss for one minute.

Joey: Totally worth it.
Chandler: That was one good minute.

Rachel: Men are such idiots.
Monica: I know. Can you believe something that stupid actually got us our apartment back?
Phoebe: It's funny. If you had just done that after the last contest... no one would have had to move at all. Ha, ha.
Monica: Let's pretend that's not true.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий