30 мая 2021 г.

Stowaway (2021)

David Kim: Okay, five hours down, two years a go.

Michael Adams: I'm sorry. I've gotta ask. What is this?
David Kim: What are we listening to? Like you don't listen to jazz at all?
Michael Adams: No, I mean not really.
David Kim: Actually my wife is the one that got me into jazz, but now I love it... Yeah, research can get a little bit monotonous at times. Especially psychology, but these guys, they keep me on my toes. Sanders, Coltrane, Bird...
Michael Adams: They're like basketball players or--
David Kim: Yeah, the basketball players. No, they're not basketball players. These guys are the jazz legends of the 60s.
Michael Adams: Right, I knew that.
David Kim: There, you hear how it's unpredictable? But it still has rules. That generally playing together, but once in a while, a player or two will drift off into their own little groove. There, you hear...
Michael Adams: No, I don't. It sounds like a hot mess.
David Kim: Well that's what I like about it, it's not obvious. And sometimes, it can be a little bit unpleasant, but it's pure expression, and it usually finds a balance.
Michael Adams: Nice, I can dig that.

Zoe Levenson: I will never get used to how little materials is between us and space...
Michael Adams: That I know. When they started adding a third passenger, to make up for the weight, they made the functional module almost half the size and removed a protective layer of shielding.
Zoe Levenson: Hey, that's not helpful.
Michael Adams: Just facts.

Zoe Levenson: So how much time does he have left?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий