13 мая 2021 г.

The One with Ross's Wedding: Part 2

Friends 4×24


Joey: Everything's different here. I want to go home. I miss my family, the coffeehouse. I can't remember what Phoebe looks like!
Chandler: Joey, it's been three days.
Joey: Oh.
Chandler: Okay, you're just a little homesick. Would you just try to relax and just enjoy yourself?
Joey: You're different here too. You're mean in England!

Monica: I was laughing.
Chandler: Out loud?
Monica: I didn't want everyone to think I was stupid.

Monica: My mother's right. I'll never get married.
Chandler: Ha! You know what, that is... Who wouldn't want you?
Monica: Please! I'm a single mom with a 30-year-old son.

Chandler: I've never done that with you before. Heh.
Monica: Nope. Ha, ha.

The Gentleman on the Plane: If you're planning on doing that the entire flight... please tell me now so that I can take a sedative. Or maybe slip you one.

Ross: Why are you here?
Rachel: I just came to... I just needed to tell you... congratulations.

The Registrar: Now, Ross. Repeat after me. I, Ross.
Ross: I, Ross.
The Registrar: Take thee, Emily.
Ross: Take thee, Rachel... Emily! Ha. Emily.
The Registrar: Uh... Shall I go on?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий