18 мая 2021 г.

A Second Prodigy and the Hottest Tips for Pouty Lips

Young Sheldon 4×16


Sheldon: But you don't need another child prodigy. You've already got me.
President Hagemeyer: And you have been... so great. Just imagine what it'd be like having two of you.
Sheldon: Well, why would you want two of me? I mean, I've heard even one of me is a lot to handle.
President Hagemeyer: Well, you're not afraid of a little competition, are you?...

Sheldon: I should warn you, Paige can be very difficult.
President Hagemeyer: Well, luckily I've had some practice with that lately.
Sheldon: And how do you handle it?
President Hagemeyer: Usually I, uh, play to their egos. You know, make them feel like the smartest person in the room.
Sheldon: And they fall for that?
President Hagemeyer: Well... not everyone's as smart as you, Sheldon.

Mary: Look at me and tell me what you see.
George: What? Did you get a haircut? Looks great.
Mary: No, I didn't get a haircut.
George: 'Cause you don't need one. Looking good, babe.
Mary: Lord. Just tell me what you see when you look at me.
George: I don't know what's going on, but this feels like a trap.
Mary: I went to the salon to get a haircut.
George: Knew it, looking foxy.
Mary: But I didn't get one because I don't know what I want.
George: Oh.

Sheldon: I'm afraid we have a bigger problem.
Paige: What are you talking about?
Sheldon: I'm a scientist, and I have to follow the data wherever it leads, whether I like it or not.
Paige: Get to the point.
Sheldon: It seems I have a crush on you.
Paige: What?!
Sheldon: I'm as surprised as you are. But I have all the symptoms according to both Dr. Sturgis and the editors of Sassy magazine.

Sheldon: What are you doing?
Paige: We have a crush on each other.
Sheldon: So?
Paige: Well, now we have to kiss.
Sheldon: We do?
Paige: I mean, it's where the data has led us.
Sheldon: I suppose.
Paige: Okay. Now close your eyes and pucker up. This might tickle...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий