10 мая 2021 г.

Promising Young Woman (2020)

Cassandra: Look, you're making the assumption that I want any of it. If I wanted a boyfriend and a yoga class and a house and kids and a job my mom could brag about, I'd have done it. It would take me ten minutes. I don't want it. I don't want it.

Ryan: One coffee, hold the spit.

Cassandra: Look how easy it was. I guess you just had to think about it in the right way... I guess it feels different when it's someone you love.

Cassandra: You might be surprised to hear that "gentlemen" are sometimes the worst.

Cassandra: Did you ever feel guilty, or did you just feel relieved that she'd gone? You know, I was affected by it too, okay?
Al Monroe: I mean, it's every guy's worst nightmare, getting accused like that.
Cassandra: Can you guess what every woman's worst nightmare is?

Cassandra: Don't worry. I've sterilized everything.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «Злое и умное кино про насилие над женщиной. ... Все такое в рюшечках, цветочках и зефирках печальное кино, от которого веет безнадегой.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий