24 мая 2021 г.

A Black Hole

Young Sheldon 4×17


Connie: So how's everything going with your supercollider?
Dr. Sturgis: Well, up until Wednesday at 6:43, wonderful.
Connie: What happened at 6:43?
Dr. Sturgis: That's when they fired me.
Connie: What? Why did they fire you?
Dr. Sturgis: Eh, probably because of what happened at 6:14.

President Hagemeyer: Sheldon, Dr. Sturgis quit right before the semester started. He left me in the lurch.
Sheldon: And this is your chance to be the bigger person.
President Hagemeyer: I don't want to be the bigger person. I'll be the small, petty person. That's way more fun.
Sheldon: Please? It would make me really happy if he came back. And you said yourself my happiness is important to the university...
President Hagemeyer: Are you trying to manipulate me?
Sheldon: Hey, being small and petty is fun.

Mary: At least he didn't seem unstable when I talked to him.
Connie: The man has a doctorate in science, and he's filling people's grocery bags...
Mary: He actually did a really nice job. He put the heavy things on the bottom. He kept the cold things together.

Mary: ... He is also coming over for dinner, so behave yourself.
Missy: I can behave at school or I can behave at home. I can't do both.

Dr. Sturgis: The truth is, if I could live in an alternate universe, I'd live in one where we never broke up. Hope it's okay to say that.
Connie: It is. Because I wish it, too.

Meemaw: Wait, what's an "event horizon"?
Sheldon: It just means the edge.
Meemaw: Why not say "the edge"?
Georgie: The guitar player for U2 is called the Edge.
George: What does that have to do with anything?
Georgie: I'm participating in the conversation. You're just sitting there like a lump.
Missy: "Lump."

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий