30 мая 2021 г.

Homesick

Resident Alien 1×2


Harry Vanderspeigle: All beings of the universe are different. For instance, my people are brilliant. Humans, on the other hand, are so dumb that they think the leading cause of death is heart disease. It's not. It's almond milk. Even the Grey aliens won't touch the stuff.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Despite their differences, there is one truth that connects all beings. Life doesn't ever go as planned.

Max: The alien from my bedroom, he's in there. He's the new doctor!

Deputy Liv Baker: Hey, I know the sheriff can seem kind of mean sometimes, but he's just a teddy bear... With severe control and anger issues.

Asta Twelvetrees: I don't know anything about you. Where are you from?
Harry Vanderspeigle: ... I'm hungry.

Harry Vanderspeigle: This human form is confusing to me. I am often struck with a sharp emptiness inside me. I eat food, but the emptiness doesn't go away.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Pathetic humans letting their emotions dictate their behavior. ... I can read the emotions on their faces. Sadness masking as anger. Weakness masking as superiority. This one's like a pet rabbit that you yell at so much its hair starts to fall out.

Harry Vanderspeigle: This is easy. I've got this. It's all just math. If I can land a spacecraft on an asteroid travelling 50,000 miles an hour, I can roll a ball on some wood.

Gerard: I liked Sam, but he was always, "Don't eat this. Don't eat that. Your diet's gonna kill you."
Asta Twelvetrees: Well, what you eat is important.
Harry Vanderspeigle: I don't agree with that.
Gerard: Oh, no?
Harry Vanderspeigle: No. There are ten things on here that are going to kill him sooner than eating bad food does.
Asta Twelvetrees: Harry.
Gerard: No, I want to hear. Sam never mentioned that. Tell me when. Look, I just turned 80. You can give it to me straight. How long do you think I have?
Harry Vanderspeigle: Do you like Christmas?
Gerard: Yes, very much.
Harry Vanderspeigle: Celebrate it before June.
Gerard: Oh, okay. Oh. But between now and Christmas?
Harry Vanderspeigle: You can eat anything you want.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий