22 мая 2021 г.

The One with All the Kissing

Friends 5×2


Monica: What took so long?
Chandler: I got caught up at work. But I'm quitting tomorrow.

Rachel: What the hell was that?
Monica: Probably some European goodbye thing he picked up in London...
Rachel: That's not European.
Phoebe: It felt French...

Rachel: What's that?
Ross: It came in the mail today. It's 72 long-stemmed, red roses. One for each day I've known and loved Emily... cut up into mulch.

Rachel: Hold on a sec there, Mr. Kissy. I wanted to talk to you about... this whole new European thing you've got going on. And I need to say it makes me very uncomfortable... and I just, you know, just stop it!
Chandler: Just bringing some culture to the group...
Rachel: That's fine. Just don't bring it in my mouth.
Monica: It makes me want to puke.

Phoebe: Ooh, Atlantic City! Oh, that's a great plan! Whose plan was that?
Joey: Mine!
Ross: Wait. It was my plan.
Joey: No... I said we needed a new plan.
Ross: And I came up with Atlantic City.
Joey: Which is the new plan.

Rachel: Oh, God. Things won't be weird between us, right? Was that stupid? Me telling you that?
Ross: No, no. I'm glad you did. If nothing else... it's always great when someone tells you they love you.
Rachel: That's what I said!

Joey: Uh, Pheebs, you're leaking.

Chandler: I had to kiss Phoebe and Rachel every time I left the room. It's too bad they didn't see us having sex...
Monica: Do you know anything about women?
Chandler: No.
Monica: ... It's all right.
Chandler: Okay.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий