12 мая 2021 г.

The One with Ross's Wedding: Part 1

Friends 4×23


Monica: You guys, hurry up. The flight leaves in four hours. There could be traffic. The plane could leave early. When we get to London, there could be a line at customs. Come on.
Chandler: Six-hour trip to London. That's a lot of Monica...

Monica: Passport, check. Camera, check. Traveler's checks, check.
Phoebe: Who are you saying "check" to?
Monica: Myself. For remembering to pack the thing... You know, you do a good thing, you get a check... My mom does it. I never realized it was weird.
Phoebe: Hey, my mom used to put her head in the oven, so... Actually, she only did it the one time. But it was pretty weird.

Ross: Hey. Are you ready yet?
Monica: Yep. You got the tickets?
Ross: Oh, got them right here. Check.

Joey: It's all London, baby!

Phoebe: So, what do you want for lunch?
Rachel: Oh, I don't know. I guess we have to eat.

Rachel: Oh, my God. Oh, my... Why didn't you tell me?
Phoebe: We thought you knew.
Rachel: We?
Phoebe: Yeah, we all know. We talk about it all the time.
Rachel: You all know? Does Ross know?
Phoebe: Oh, no. Ross doesn't know anything.
Rachel: Oh. I cannot believe you didn't tell me.
Phoebe: Because we thought you knew. It's so obvious. God, it would be like, you know, telling Monica: "Hey," you know, "you like things clean."

Emily: Don't you point your pants at me!

Monica: Ross, how long have you been planning this wedding?
Ross: I don't know. A month?
Monica: Emily has probably been planning it since she was 5. Ever since the first time she took a pillowcase and hung it off her head. That's what we did. We dreamed about the perfect wedding. In the perfect place. With the perfect four-tiered wedding cake. With the little people on top. But the most important part... is that we had the perfect guy... who understood just how important all that other stuff was.
Ross: I had no idea... That pillowcase thing, I thought you guys were just doing The Flying Nun.
Monica: Sometimes we were.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий