25 мая 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #4.4

Mag: What do you want to know?
Marie-Jeanne: I'm being made to doubt myself.
Mag: Who could possibly manage such a miracle?
Marie-Jeanne: I'm stubborn, but not dogmatic.
Mag: I was joking.

Mag: It's JJA. That's his method. He's a genius. He'll convince you you're harming the cause you've always defended. You know his father was a Communist leader? In the 1970s. When they blamed themselves of having bourgeois thoughts. Unbelievable...

Marie-Jeanne: What did he convince you of?
Mag: The real question is, are you still capable of making sound decisions. I realized I wasn't calm or rational when it came to Malotru. I felt guilty about him. Guilty of what he went through, and what he did to us. As a result, I made some poor decisions. It was time for me to go.

Marie-Jeanne: You are a French officer in the hands of a foreign service. Not a friendly country. You've told them you'll sell yourself. You're really a fake defector and your mission is to recruit a cyber officer within this foreign service. How would you go about it?
Jonas: Have I already sold them a lot?
Marie-Jeanne: I hope not.
Jonas: So, they're on their guard. Am I a cyber expert?.. So, I'm not in contact with cyber officers. First, I have to reel one in. I'm not particularly interesting because I know nothing. I don't know who to lure, nor what bait to use. Am I in contact with my service?
Marie-Jeanne: No, you're not. That would be too easy.
Jonas: It's impossible. Without external help, I'd never succeed.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий