19 мая 2021 г.

The One After Ross Says Rachel

Friends 5×1


The Registrar: Now Ross, repeat after me. I, Ross.
Ross: I, Ross.
The Registrar: Take thee, Emily.
Ross: Take thee, Rachel. Emily. Heh. Emily.
The Registrar: Uh, shall I go on?

Rachel: He said "Rachel," right? Do you think I should go up there?

The Registrar: I think we'd better start again. Ross, repeat after me. I, Ross...

Judy Geller: This is worse than when he married the lesbian.

Joey: Hey, no matter what happens with Ross and Emily... we still get cake, right?

Phoebe: Hello, this is Ross Geller's personal physician, Dr. Phalange... I discovered that Ross forgot to take his brain medicine. Um, now, without it, uh, in the brain of Ross... uh, women's names are interchangeable. Through no fault of his own.
Andrea Waltham: Oh, my God. Phoebe.
Phoebe: No, not Phoebe. Dr. Phalange. Oh, no. You have it too.

Chandler: Ugh. I'm just kind of worried about what it might do to our friendship.
Monica: I know.
Chandler: Ugh. How could we have let this happen?
Monica: Seven times.

Rachel: Monica, what should I do?
Monica: Just do the right thing.
Rachel: What?
Monica: Tow the line. Thread the needle. Think outside the box.

Chandler: Hey, listen, why don't we go change in my room?
Monica: My clothes are... Oh.

Monica: You really think this is okay?
Chandler: Well, Ross and Emily aren't gonna use it.
Monica: Oh, it's so beautiful. Oh... You know, I don't feel right about this.
Chandler: Oh, Monica... This is the honeymoon suite. The room expects sex. The room would be disappointed if it didn't get sex. All the other honeymoon suites would think it was a loser.

Chandler: They look pretty soundproof, don't you think?
Monica: We can't do that. That's insane. I mean, A, he could wake up. And B, you know... let's go for it.

Joey: Hey, can I ask you something?
Chandler: Uh, no.

Ross: I just... I don't understand. I mean, how could she do this? What, am I like a complete idiot... for thinking she'd actually show up?
Rachel: No. You're not an idiot, Ross. You're a guy very much in love.
Ross: Same difference.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий