22 мая 2021 г.

Nightshade

The Handmaid's Tale 4×2


Brianna: I don't want to fight.
June: None of us wanted to. At first.

Rita: Well, Luke asked me, so I couldn't say no.
Moira: Sure you could. "Free" means you're free to say no.

June: Mayday should do something.
Daisy: You really think that Mayday would liberate this place? I fucking gave up on that a long time ago.
June: Hey, it isn't an army. We are Mayday. They're people just like us.

June: I think these women deserve to be free.
Alma: Is that it? Or do you just want to kill a bunch of Commanders?
June: Both.

June: I can't not do this, Alma.
Alma: So, you're just gonna Rambo in there and shoot the place up? Get yourself killed or caught? June: Yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

Esther: He's not a good man. Maybe there are no good men in Gilead.
June: I think there are good men everywhere. Even here. It's just complicated, you know? Gilead makes it really hard to be good.

Serena: You know, I thought that once you were out of Gilead, once you were out of that uniform, that you would come back to yourself.
Waterford: I am as you made me. As you made us.
Serena: As I have made us? Fred, you never once stood up for me. Not once! Not once you got a taste of power! I thought that was my fault! I thought that I deserved everything that you did to me!
Waterford: You know, I... I think I gave you too much freedom...

Moira: The kid's fucked up. He misses Gilead.
Emily: Like you said, better that they're here than there.
Moira: Eventually. I mean, right now it sucks for a lot of them. The ones that got ripped from the only families they remember.
Emily: I guess June didn't think that part through.
Moira: 'Cause that's what she does. Takes the big swing, and fuck the consequences!

Daisy: I don't think I can do this.
June: I do. We're the ones we've been waiting for. It's what my mom used to say.

Nick: I'm trying to keep you alive.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий