26 мая 2021 г.

The Music and the Mirror

This Is Us 5×14


Kate: Okay, well, time to call the plumber, I guess.
Toby: Uh, excuse me. I can migrate a Windows server to Ubuntu in a weekend. I think I can fix a leaky pipe.
Kate: Okay, I-I don't know what you just said, but I do know that you're not a plumber. Just call someone.

Toby: I mean, I could call my father-in-law, Miguel. He made his bones in construction. But, in my experience, that would send up the... Pearson Bat-Signal, and I don't really have the bandwidth today to sit around talking about my feelings, then crying about my feelings, then talking about crying about my feelings.
Marc: Okay.
Toby: Desperate times call for... desperation.
Marc: Okay.

Mr. Damon: You, uh, keep your eye on this. People only look for leaks where the water's coming out, but, uh... it's the pressure that'll get you.

Kate: You always believed that I would find myself again. How?
Rebecca: Because real joy is... never gone forever. I knew you just needed some time to find it again.
Kate: I mean, I'm sorry that it took 40 years for me to find it. And I'm sorry that it... took me 40 years to give that to you.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий