6 мая 2021 г.

My Dripping Sleep

Ozark 1×3


Ruth Langmore: Listen, Martin... wouldn't you agree that it's always a good idea to keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Hey, you told your uncles to kill me. Do you remember that?
Ruth Langmore: You're here, aren't you?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: That's right, I am.
Ruth Langmore: ... Isn't it better having someone working under you who knows all your dirty little deeds? I mean, if I were in your shoes, I'd sure as shit rather have someone like me nearby, instead of running my mouth to every Tom, Dick and Harry about the eight million cash you're swimming in. Someone could get ideas...

Shop Owner: So, would you consider yourself a self-starter?
Charlotte Byrde: Yeah, definitely a self-starter, sure. And I'd say I have leadership qualities, as well, but not to the point where I'd undermine the boss, or suck the air out of the room.

Ruth Langmore: You know, Wyatt... in our world, it's... it's good to be one of the smart ones. Remember that.

Agent Trevor Evans: Come on, Wendy. You know... Know what? Let's all stop playing this game, shall we? It's gotta be exhausting, right? The lying, the running. Aren't you both tired?

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Uh, look, she doesn't work for the Blue Cat. She works for me.
Rachel: Well, maybe you wanna talk to me next time.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: People deserve a second chance, just like businesses.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Let's get some fresh air and figure out how to wash more money. Something fucking stronger, all right?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий