21 мая 2021 г.

Le Bureau des Légendes #4.2

La mule: It's 7 am. You're either dumb or from DSec.
Liz Bernstein: What a choice.

Marie-Jeanne: Debailly won't surrender to the Russians.
César: Does he have a choice?
Marie-Jeanne: He'd rather die.
Ponte: Maybe the idea of a quiet life in a dacha appeals to him, in exchange for collaborating with the FSB.
César: The FSB rarely buys dachas. Pressure is much cheaper.
Marie-Jeanne: I doubt it'll work on Malotru. He was jailed by Isis.
César: I think the FSB may be worse than Isis.

Liz Bernstein: Working in security... means protecting people. I must uncover people's weaknesses, to see if someone could exploit them. I'd rather find their qualities, but I'm not in HR. I work for the DSec.
Sisteron: What's my weakness?
Liz Bernstein: It's also a quality. You empathize with people.

Karlov: I'm being pressured to arrest this Frenchman. I say he's on a mission. Right here, under our noses! The fox wants to come into the henhouse. And they want me to hold open the door.
Stepan: Are we the henhouse?


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий