4 мая 2021 г.

The One with All the Wedding Dresses

Friends 4×20


Monica: I used to go out with this guy that was a light sleeper. And whenever I'd snore, he'd roll me over...
Joey: Oh, yeah...
Monica: He'd roll me over, and I'd stop snoring!
Chandler: Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!
Joey: I gotta do what I gotta do. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Phoebe: I still can not believe you're engaged... Just because it's happening so fast. Not because you're a loser.

Chandler: So, uh, what are you in for?
Marjorie: I talk in my sleep.
Chandler: What a coincidence. I listen in my sleep.

Chandler: All right, buddy. Time to roll over.

Phoebe: Oh, how'd it go?
Rachel: I did my best to convince him that I'm not... some crazy girl who is dying to get married. And I'm going through a hard time.
Monica: What'd he say?
Rachel: Well, uh, his answering machine was very understanding.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий