6 мая 2021 г.

The One with the Invitation

Friends 4×21


Chandler: It seems like all of a sudden, so much is happening...
Joey: I know. Ross is getting married. Phoebe's making people. Everybody's doing stuff.
Chandler: We just sit here. If I died, the only way people would know I was here... would be by the ass print on this chair.
Joey: Look, we have to do something. Okay? Something huge. We could climb Mount Everest.
Chandler: No, no. Not something stupid. Something huge.

Rachel: ...somebody's got to stay here with Phoebe. She's going to be pretty big by then... and she'll need someone to help her tie her shoes. Drive her to the hospital in case she goes into labor...
Monica: You don't have a car.
Phoebe: And your license expired.
Rachel: I know. Yeah. See, there's so much to do, and I have so little time to do it in.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий