3 мая 2021 г.

Blue Cat

Ozark 1×2


Martin 'Marty' Byrde: A family is like a small business. And with a small business, at times, there comes...
Wendy Byrde: Transition.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: ...a bit of a transition. Thank you, Wendy. And... and whenever a small business transitions, it's important to stay lean and to not overextend.
Charlotte Byrde: So when did the Marriott become such a stretch?
Wendy Byrde: No, your father, he's just saying we have to prioritize our spending. That's all, Charlotte. That's all.

Records Clerk: Tell me again what it is you're doin'.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I am an angel investor. I... I help turn around struggling businesses.
Records Clerk: You intend to make money off of businesses that aren't making any?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: In a roundabout way.
Records Clerk: Hmm... Best get some ice on that lip.

Storage Owner: ... 'Course, you put six tweakers on a pontoon boat, all wild-eyed, and racing about, and yammering at once, bound to raise the eyebrow of the Water Patrol. Not a fishing pole or a cooler of soda pop for a cover.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Hm.
Storage Owner: Let that be a lesson to you.

Bob Lily: Does this client have an actual claim that's been denied or is he just curious?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I think he just wants to know how often the... the claim is paid out after the investigation. Uh, yeah, how, how many times they follow through with the payment. Uh, you know, I guess a percentage, maybe? ... Uh, 85% or... or 70%? Is it... Is it less? ....

Bob Lily: It would depend. Now, this client... say he's maybe had recent financial problems or demonstrated unusual behavior, like quitting his job suddenly. Or... if maybe he had a spouse who'd been unfaithful. That's all ammunition the insurance company would use to try and not pay out.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Yeah, yeah, so... would you put it at, like, 50%? Bob? Is it less than 50?

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I invest in people, not businesses. I look for people that are passionate about what they do, and for some reason, they haven't found success. And I know money. I know how to make it work. I know how to get it. I have it... and I'm willing to invest it in you.

Charlotte Byrde: Mom, what are we doing here?!
Wendy Byrde: Your father's laundering money for a Mexican drug cartel. I shit you not.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий