15 авг. 2015 г.

Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter

& Kumiko: I only need page 95. It is my destiny.

& Kumiko: Uh... how to go Fargo?

& Older Woman: Fargo? That’s too cold. That’s no fun.

& Older Woman: Did you ever read «Shogun» by James Clavell? The book, and there was a miniseries, too. It’s a good one. It’s about Japan.


& Older Woman: It’s no fun traveling alone anyway. Solitude? It’s just fancy loneliness.

& Kumiko: Tomorrow, you take me to Fargo?
    Older Woman: You don’t wanna go there, hon. Trust me. I’ll take you to the Mall of America. It’s a lot more fun.

& Policeman: This is not real. It’s just pretend. Like, you know, like entertainment.
    Kumiko: Entertainment.
    Policeman: It’s not real like a documentary or news or a reality show, or something. It’s just... it’s just a normal movie. You know, fake. Like a story.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий