27 авг. 2015 г.

Mr. F

Arrested Development 3×5


& Michael: Tobias, maybe you should spend less time... focused on your looks, and more time focused on your daughter, okay? Her grades are terrible. She’s gonna start getting F’s.

& Michael: We’ll have to be honest with these Japanese investors. They, uh, come from a culture that values honor and respect.
    Gob: And Godzilla!
    Buster: Godzirra!

& Michael: It’s time for us to start having some fun.
    George Michael: I don’t know. «Fun» and «Failure» both start out the same way.


& Michael: Rita set me up. She set us all up. This beautiful, funny, brilliant woman was a spy. Everybody was right. It was too good to be true. And I... am turning her in. Let me tell you something else. I would not want to be the next woman who tries to fool me.

& Rita: You know, I really did fancy you. I can’t stay here now.
    Michael: Marry me.
    Rita: What?
    Michael: Let me marry you.

& Jay: Interesting.
    Frank: Don’t even think about it, Jay. She’s an MRF.
    Jay: MRF? What’s that?
    Frank: Mentally Retarded Female.
    Jay: That explains what she’s doing with him.
    Frank: And the hats.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий