18 авг. 2015 г.

Kali

Halt and Catch Fire 2×9


& Donna: Holding hands with Joe MacMillan never ends well. Trust me, I know.

& Bosworth: Hey, cut that out. That down-in-the-mouth crap. Come on, buyers hear defeat, they scatter quicker than crawfish at a church boil. You’re the boss bitch around here. Queen of the Nile. Sittin’ on a gold mine. People be lucky you don’t charge admission, get me?

& Bosworth: Oh, hell, I got no interest in blowin’ your grand plans, whatever they are. Yeah, it’s a free country. Couple things, though..... Two, it’s a lot easier to establish a beachhead under a friendly flag. Why do you think Toyota’s building cars in Fremont rather than Fuji-what-now? Well, four little words... Made in the U.S.A.

& Tom: Happiness is not some side effect. It’s kind of the whole point.

& Joe: Cameron, I can’t do this.
    Cameron: No. You’re Joe MacMillan. I think you can do whatever you want.


& Joe: From the cave paintings to the funny pages, the stone tablets to the telephone, we humans seek, we crave connection. The exchange of our thoughts and ideas from the trivial to the sublime. Welcome to the printing press, the newspaper, and telephone of tomorrow. With just a few keystrokes on a PC, talk to loved ones across the country. Share a stock tip, a story, tell a joke. Or, better yet, find new friends. ..... It’s a never-ending conversation on tap 24/7. No boundaries, no borders. It’s a pathway to a new world. The key, of course, is the unique interface. It makes participation not just fun, not just exciting, but addictive. And all this...

& Bosworth: It ain’t about the money. I’m just too damn old to be eating three meals a day out of a toaster. It’s undignified.

& Sara: All this time, I thought that you were a victim of your genius, some sidetracked prophet.... But you’re not, are you, Joe? You’re an accident. You’re something that happens to people who deserve better.
    Joe: I’m not an accident. I deserve better.

& Sara: I just wish that you ... could just see your face when you say her name. Say it, Joe. Say Cameron.

& Cameron: I couldn’t have done any of this without you!
    Tom: No, Cameron. You did this all by yourself.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий