23 авг. 2015 г.

The Three Bad Wolves

Grimm 1×6


& Hap: He’s a cop and a Grimm? Is that legal?

& Angelina: Do you remember that time in the cascades? We didn’t go inside for a month. Admit it, you have never felt so free.
    Monroe: The call of the wild isn’t always such a good thing.

& Nick: Monroe, it’s Nick! Open up!
    Monroe: Maybe I should just get you your own key?


& Lt. Orson: This isn’t between you and me.
    Monroe: Then what’s with the shotgun?
    Lt. Orson: I didn’t wanna end up on the dinner table with an apple stuffed in my mouth.

& Nick: What the hell are you doing?
    Lt. Orson: Mud bath.
    Nick: Yeah, I got that.
    Lt. Orson: It’s a bauerschwein thing. It soothes the skin. It helps me think.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий