12 авг. 2015 г.

Get Hard

& Martin: I still have that computer. It reminds me... Of my humble beginnings. How I built this company with my own two hands. Just me, that computer... and an $8 million loan from my father.
    James: You really did it all on your own. Very inspiring, sir.

& James: You see, everyone, whether we’re born rich or poor... Or white... Or miscellaneous... Who we become... Is based on our own decisions. It’s simple as that. And on that note...

& James: Help me to not be someone’s bitch.

& James: I’m sad-dogging you. You think that’s a strategy that could work?
    Darnell: No, I don’t. I don’t think it’s a strategy that could work.
    James: Hey, listen up, everyone. I’m extremely sad. Please don’t sexually assault me. I’m already too sad. Hey, fellas. My heart’s already been raped.


& Darnell: We do it, and we do it hard! Are you ready to get hard?
    James: I am ready. I’m ready to get hard!
    Darnell: You’re gonna show me that you can get hard!
    James: I’m gonna show you! I’m gonna get so hard! ’Cause I’m gonna show you how hard!
    Darnell: That’s what I wanna hear. Then let’s go home and get hard.

& James: That’s... that’s the gang I have to join? They seem kind of racist.
    Darnell: Ain’t no «kind of.» They are. That’s the Alliance of Whites.

& Darnell: You know, maybe you guys should just calm the fuck down. Black people ain’t tryin’ to hurt you! I mean, technically, I am right now. But that’s only because of what you were tryin’ to do to the white guy. Think about that! Google «I have a dream,» assholes!
    James: It’s a teachable moment here, people.

& James: You made me hard. So hard. You got me so hard.
    Darnell: I’m happy to see you too, big fella.
    James: I’m happy to see you. There was a moment when I stopped being hard... But I thought of you, and it got me hard again.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий