22 авг. 2015 г.

House of Cards 3×11

Chapter 37


& Claire: Francis Underwood is a good man. He’s dedicated and generous. And I have 28 years of proof. And I can honestly say, even if I wasn’t married to him, he would definitely have my vote.

& VP Blythe as Dunbar: Negligence. Nepotism. Misappropriation of federal funds. A foreign policy fiasco and loose with the truth. What do these five fingers have in common?.. Francis J. Underwood.

& Seth: What about «vision»?
    Underwood: Isn’t that too generic?
    Seth: That’s what we want. I mean, the more generic, the better. People can project anything they want on «vision.»

& Claire: Tomorrow, maybe. My brain is a bit fried.
    Thomas: Is it what Sharp said? Why you don’t want to watch anymore? The sexist comment?
    Claire: Oh, I honestly don’t care. It’s all spectacle. Who can get the most points, right?


& Claire: What would you call this color? Scarlet isn’t right. It’s not crimson or maroon.
    Thomas: Carmine.
    Claire: Carmine? You must be a writer.

& Underwood: This is not a partnership of equals. Nothing close to it. If you are to be my vice president, you will do what I ask. And we will not have this conversation every time you feel uncomfortable with what I ask you to do, or how I choose to conduct myself. That’s our dynamic.

& Claire: He proposed and I said... I said seven years. If it’s still good, another seven. If not... Every seven years.

& Claire: You ever have that feeling?.. On a bridge, you look over and... step back. ............ I didn’t jump. I didn’t step back. I didn’t...

& Claire: I don’t know what to do! Don’t do anything?

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий