8 авг. 2015 г.

Furious Seven


& Deckard Shaw: They say if you want a glimpse of the future... Just look behind you.

& Agent Hobbs: You sure as hell ain’t the IT guy so you better start talking... before I break that finger six different ways... and stick it straight right where the sun doesn’t shine.

& Agent Hobbs: Goddamn IT guys.

& Brian O’Conner: Hey buddy, cars don’t fly.

& Dominic Toretto: You risk life and limb to save the free world... and what do they give you? Jell-O and a bad 70’s TV show.
    Agent Hobbs: Y’know, it’s got its perks.

& Sean: When you find the guy that killed Han... What are you going to do?
    Dominic Toretto: Words ain’t even been invented yet.

& Mr. Nobody: Belgian ale. Man, those monks got it right. I don’t know about the whole celibacy thing, but when it comes to beer... Would you like one?
    Dominic Toretto: I’m more of a Corona man myself.


& Roman: No, I’m not done. So you all wanted me to break into a police station, fine. Then you asked me to stop a tank. I wasn’t happy about it, but I did it. Then you came up with this brilliant idea... to shoot down one of the largest airplanes, ever. I shot that shit outta the sky... It’s nothing. But this right here, my friend... happens to be the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard of in my life.

& Ramsey: You’re pointing the wrong way!
    Dominic Toretto: Am I now?

& Dominic Toretto: Everyone’s looking for their thrill... but what’s real, is family. Your family.

& Brian O’Conner: Dom. Cars don’t fly! Cars don’t fly!

& Mr. Nobody: You just changed the face of manhunts forever. Congratulations.
    Roman: Can I check my e-mail real quick?

& Samantha: Dad, what’s going on?
    Agent Hobbs: Daddy’s gotta go to work.

& Dominic Toretto: You thought this was gonna be a street fight?.. You’re goddamn right it is.

& Roman: First a tank, then a plane... Now we got a spaceship?

& Letty: Hey, did you bring the cavalry?
    Agent Hobbs: Woman, I am the cavalry.

& Dominic Toretto: The thing about street fights? The street always wins.

& Letty: You aren’t going to say goodbye?
    Dominic Toretto: It’s never goodbye.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий