16 авг. 2015 г.

Non-Essential Personnel

Falling Skies 5×5


& Pope: You’ve been deemed nonessential personnel. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
    Anthony: The rest of you can stay, if you want. Or you can take your chances out there.

& Cochise: Your automobile is too loud.
    Weaver: She’s exactly as loud as she’s supposed to be. That engine purr is one of the sexiest sounds alive.

& Weaver: Ohh, God. Please. Just let me enjoy this. For a minute. No more backseat driving.
    Cochise: But I am in the front seat.


& Pope: No liabilities.

& Weaver: I know you. I know you. Do you understand? You’re not the only one. You’re not the only one.

& Isabella: It was something you said... That everything starts and ends with just being there for each other. My dad used to say something similar... And then I realized all I was talking about was surviving. And all you were talking about was living.

--
On the IMDb

Σ What a pasteboard cowshit.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий