13 авг. 2015 г.

Insurgent

& Jeanine: We are all that’s left of humanity. The vast wall that encloses this city may protect us from our toxic surroundings, but it is up to us to confront any element that can poison us from within. Because when you are civilizations last hope peace is not merely an ideal its an obligation. And it is up to all us to take a stand position against it’s one true enemy.

& Evelyn: It’s about putting an end to a system that says one group is more deserving than another. This city may be surrounded by a wall but it doesn’t have to be a prison.
    Tris: I think that’s a bit extreme. I mean, the factions isn’t meant to be perfect but it’s hardly a prison.
    Evelyn: Let me guess, you’re Erudite?

& Eric: If you think you got lucky, you are wrong. You gonna wish I killed you.


& Evelyn: I’m the lesser of two evils, is that it?
    Four: It better be.

& Tris: Stop the suicides or I swear I will shoot him.
    Jeanine: That’s okay. You can kill him if you want, we have plenty of guards.

& Four: You changed everything.
    Tris: What now?
    Four: Only one way to find out.

& Jeanine: It’s been over 200 years. Who knows what’s out there?
    Evelyn: You’ll never find out.


--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Toooo much tears. Almost drowned in them.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий