14 авг. 2015 г.

House of Cards 3×9

Chapter 35


& Kate: Well, the president just saw me come.

& Claire: Cathy says the Israelis want to send in their own team.
    Underwood: We can’t let that happen. The second Israeli boots hit the ground—

& Seth: This is no good. The language is too obtuse... Look, here’s the deal: If the Russians don’t play ball, the Israelis will get nervous. If the Israelis send troops in, the Palestinians will go apeshit. If the Palestinians go apeshit, there could be mortar attacks. And if there are mortar attacks, the whole peacekeeping mission could go down the drain.
    Greg: You want me to actually say that?
    Seth: God, no. We need to say the opposite. Look, make it as clear as the doomsday scenario that I just described, but then flip it around and put a happy face on it.

& Claire: I would’ve come to your office...
    Moryakov: This is the only room at the UN we don’t monitor. I’m assuming you don’t either.


& Claire: Alexi, please. This whole thing, you can’t let it devolve into something nobody can control.
    Moryakov: Well, maybe that was the objective...

& Traub: You don’t have to do this... Sweet talk me. And a cab would’ve been fine.
    Remy: I wanted to drive you myself so we had a chance to talk about your concerns...
    Traub: Well, I’m used to talking to candidates, not chauffeurs.
    Remy: I’m not a chauffeur.
    Traub: Hm? Well, it’s your hands on the wheel.

& Underwood: We’ll figure something out...
    Doug: I’m not Peter Russo. I won’t go like he did.
    Underwood: No, you won’t. You’re going to get better, Doug. I promise you that.
Ω Uh-oh. Doesn’t sound good.

& Claire: The Israelis...
    Underwood: I know, I’ve been watching the news all night.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий