5 авг. 2015 г.

Limbo

Halt and Catch Fire 2×8


& Jacob: I couldn’t give my daughter a wedding. The least I can do is give her a honeymoon. I’ll tell you what. Ask Caroline for the keys to my private garage. There’s a ’57 Bel Air convertible in there, pristine and ready to go. Take it for a couple of weeks. Hit the road.

& Tom: What? Copy protect it? But we don’t do that. We’re Mutiny.
    Cameron: Uh, well, we both wrote some pretty bitching code. You want someone taking that?
    Tom: I learned to code by copying other people’s work, pulling it apart. So did you...

& Gordon: You know, these fancy Silicon Valley companies started out somewhere, and it’s not in a big corporate office. It’s in a garage with three guys rolling up their sleeves, betting on themselves and making something great.


& Gordon: Why would you come back from California? Huh? You gonna use some of that VC money
to get it started, you son of a bitch!?
    Stan: .... I came back because I was tired of being laughed out of the room by a bunch of 25-year-olds. I washed out.

& Sara: You’re a force of nature. You’re gonna change the world.
    Joe: I have ideas. Online could be more. It could be more than just inside bullshit for anointed coder shitheads. It could be universal. You could live your life there. It would change everything, I promise you. The world we live in now is going to look like the Stone Age. All these people with their things. The physical world is dead. A pathway is being built. A way out, into a world of pure information. A shared consciousness. The future is bearing down on us like a freight train and nobody sees it.
    Sara: Oooh.

& Joe: I just wanna say one last good-bye.

& Donna: Cameron, what are we gonna do now?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Awkwardness all around. And... Boom!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий