15 авг. 2015 г.

Forget Me Now

Arrested Development 3×3


& Bob Loblaw’s Ad: Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else... noticed? You don’t need double-talk. You need Bob Loblaw.

& Lindsay: Bob Loblaw’s a handsome, professional man... and I’m only used to... well, none of those things.
    Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over? An analyst and a therapist. The world’s first «analrapist.»

& Maeby: That Steve sure knows how to please a lady.
    George Michael: Good. I was hoping he would be gifted sexually. I guess it makes sense. You know, uh, older guys expect certain things.
    Maeby: They do?
    George Michael: What a fun, sexy time for you.


& Michael: Yeah, that’s a cultural problem is what it is, you know. Your average American male is in a perpetual state of adolescence... you know, arrested development.
    Narrator: Hey, that’s the name of the show!

& Tobias: You deserve this. Here, take my business card.
    Buster: Ah!
    Tobias: No, no. It’s pronounced «a-nalra-pist.»
    Buster: It wasn’t really the pronunciation that bothered me.

& Maeby: Well, I’m gonna go get sexy.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий