9 авг. 2015 г.

Spring

& Evan: I think you’re the most attractive person I’ve ever seen. But that doesn’t outweigh that you might be a mental patient and I gotta make sure you’re the kind of crazy I can deal with.
    Louise: You made this so much more complicated than it needs to be.

& Angelo: Uh... women. Jews of the world.
    Evan: Jews?
    Angelo: Jews. Jews.
    Evan: Jewels!
    Angelo: Jewels.

& Louise: I’ve worked many jobs and none of them... none... have been worth missing life.

& Louise: I understand about half of myself.
    Evan: Then you’re half magic.
    Louise: I’m half undiscovered science, bunch of confusing biochemistry, and some crazy hormones.

& Louise: You’ve got the same backstory as Batman. This is so cool.

& Evan: What’s your problem?
    Louise: No, I... I’d really rather not explain what’s the problem.

& Evan: Are you a vampire, werewolf, zombie, witch, or alien?
    Louise: .... Human.


& Evan: I mean do you know anything about, like...?
    Louise: No. The gods change so much, I can’t keep up.

& Parishioner: What’s wrong?
    His wife: A zombie was doing heroin.

& Evan: You ever wonder what life is like in the finite?
    Louise: Terrifying all the time, I’m sure.
    Evan: I don’t think so. Even at my lowest, I’m still excited to use the time the best I can. There’s motivation to make every second count.

& Louise: Tell me more about the finite.
    Evan: Um... let’s see, uh... When you’re sick, it makes you feel lucky for all the times when you were healthy. Uh, sunrises and sunsets... some things are just beautiful no matter what and a constant reminder that you only get so many. So you better fucking enjoy ’em. Some pizza and a bottle of wine with the right person that can make the shittiest day better. Coffee dates take up a pretty good chunk of your time, but... but they’re worth it. I don’t know, you can choose to work yourself to death, but you could also throw all that work away without regrets for the right person. Maybe that’s chemical, but it’s also magic. Uh, love comes around a couple times, if you’re lucky. Life probably seems short no matter what, but...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий