20 авг. 2015 г.

Cinderella

& Mother: I want to tell you a secret. A great secret that will see you through all the trials that life can offer. You must always remember this. Have courage, and be kind.

& Father: ...She’ll merely be your stepmother. And you’ll have two lovely sisters to keep you company.

& Stepmother: Do shut up.

& Prince: Miss, what do they call you?
    Ella: Never mind what they call me.

& Prince: But we’re hunting, you see. It’s what’s done.
    Ella: Just because it’s what’s done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.

& Grand Duke: Your business is my business, Your Royal Highness. It will not do to let the stag go free.
    Prince: Just because it’s what’s done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done. Or something like that.

& Fairy Godmother: I’m your hairy dogfather. I mean, fairy godmother!


& Fairy Godmother: Now, I need that coachman.
    Ella: Coachman?
    Fairy Godmother: Did I say «coachman»? I meant «goose.»
    Goose: I can’t drive. I’m a goose!

& Fairy Godmother: I’m rather good at shoes...

& Ella: I’m frightened, Mr. Lizard. I’m only a girl, not a princess.
    Lizard: And I’m only a lizard, not a footman. Enjoy it while it lasts.

& Ella: I have to leave. It’s hard to explain. Lizards and pumpkins, and things.

& Ella: Such bad timing.

& Prince: I believe that we need not look outside of our borders for strength or guidance. What we need is right before us. And we need only have courage and be kind to see it.

& Captain: Miss. You are requested and required to present yourself to your king.

& Fairy Godmother: Would who she was, who she really was, be enough? There was no magic to help her this time. This is perhaps the greatest risk that any of us will take. To be seen as we truly are.

& Fairy Godmother: Hmm, where did everyone go?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий