29 авг. 2015 г.

eps1.6_v1ew-s0urce.flv

Mr. Robot 1×7


& Elliot: ’Sorry I haven’t talked to you in a while. I mean, it’s only been a month, which I guess in the grand scheme of things isn’t that long. Isn’t our life like a blip in the cosmic calender or something?’

& Elliot: You should clean your sockets.

& Elliot: ’I remember when I was a kid, I got into web design by ripping off sites I liked. All you had to do was view source on your browser and there it was, the code. You could copy-paste it, modify it a little, put your name on it, and like that, it was your site. View source. What if we had that for people?.. Would people really want to see?’

& Darlene: How many times do you want me to hack him? Do you know how hard hacking a hacker is? Cisco switches OSes, like, all the time.

& Mr. Robot: I got a plan in motion.
    Darlene: And God’s laughing.


& Mr. Robot: Look at my face, Romero. You and I both know I’m crazy. Not the cute kind either. I’m talking crazy crazy!!

& Mr. Robot: I didn’t want to hurt you, Romero. I love you, man. I just wanted you to come back to the arcade with me so we could change the world together. I am clearly too crazy for you to say no to... Bang!

& Colby: How much do you want? Write your number... You can ask me anything you want, but I promise you, at the end of the day, money will always be better than what you’re looking for.

& Trenton: Have you ever considered which part of our scheme motivates you?

& Darlene: There are how many billion people in this world?
    Trenton: 7.3.
    Darlene: Somehow you and I landed together... doing something impossible if we were alone, not to mention at the right point in history with the right resources. We have what we’ve worked for right there for the taking. We just need each other to see this through.

& Elliot: .... I sometimes watch you on your webcam. You cry sometimes... just like me. Because you’re lonely. ....... I want... a way out of loneliness... just like you. Is that what you wanted to hear?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий