31 авг. 2015 г.

Spy

& Bradley Fine: Haha, close one! Nice drone work, Coop. I could kiss you!
    Susan Cooper: Oh, haha, well I would accept that with an open mouth.

& Nancy B. Artingstall: Bodies has been working out for you.
    Susan Cooper: You noticed?
    Nancy B. Artingstall: You just seemed looser in your hips. I mean athletically... speaking.

& Rick Ford: You really think you’re ready for the field? I once used defibrillators on myself. I put shards of glass in my fuckin’ eye. I’ve jumped from a high-rise building using only a raincoat as a parachute and broke both legs upon landing; I still had to pretend I was in a fucking Cirque du Soleil show! I’ve swallowed enough microchips and shit them back out again to make a computer. This arm has been ripped off completely and re-attached with this fuckin’ arm.
    Susan Cooper: I don’t know that that’s possible... I mean medically...
    Rick Ford: During the threat of an assassination attempt, I appeared convincingly in front of congress as Barack Obama.
    Susan Cooper: In black-face? That’s not appropriate.
    Rick Ford: I watched the woman I love get tossed from a plane and hit by another plane mid-air. I drove a car off a freeway on top of a train while it was on fire. Not the car, *I* was on fire.
    Susan Cooper: Jesus, you’re intense.


& Rick Ford: Well I make a habit out of doing things that people say I can’t do: Walk through fire, waterski blindfolded, take up piano at a late age.

& Nancy B. Artingstall: I’m very non-physically resourceful. I read a lot of intelligence, I read a lot of poems, and I’ve read all of the ’Hunger Games’.
    Rayna Boyanov: How is that helpful?

& Susan Cooper: You’re a loud kisser.
    Rayna Boyanov: Excuse me?
    Susan Cooper: You’re a loud kisser. And it’s gross and unappealing.

& Aldo: My mama, said to me: Aldo, life is full of sorrow and surprises. But a magnificent pair of bosoms will be...
    Susan Cooper: Good story.

& Sergio De Luca: Welcome to Hungary. Like Chechnya, only easier to pronounce.

--
++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий