25 авг. 2015 г.

Notapusy

Arrested Development 3×4


& Narrator: Michael was heading to work when he saw something he had never seen before lunch... his twin sister Lindsay.

& Michael: I’m very embarrassed to be out of breath in front of you. But you take my breath away.
    Rita: Oh, Michael. You’re such a!@%$#.
    Narrator: Michael was stunned. He assumed Rita was using the word !@%$# in the American sense... meaning «weak» or «cowardly.» In fact, Rita meant it in the British sense... meaning «sweet» or «gentle,» as in «pussycat.»

& Maeby: I got some news for you. There’s no such thing as an inner beauty pageant. They’re just gonna pick the chick with the best T and A.

& Maeby: I’ll show them a little T and A... Tobias and Ann.
    George Michael: My Ann?! No, I don’t... I don’t think we need any help.
    Tobias: Oh, George Michael, she’s a girl. I need to teach her how to be a woman. Within her lies a queen. Let me out that queen.
    Michael: I think you just did.


& George Michael: Hey, what are you doing, Maeby?
    Maeby: It’s Surely.

& Tobias: Ann, you need to decide... whether you want a man or a boy. I know how I’d answer.

& Steve Holt: Don’t ask, «Can I?» Ask, «I can!» ... You can control your bladder when you’re dead. ... No blood, no oil. ... There’s no «I» in win!

& Michael: Hey, does anyone know why my handlebars are in my bed?

& Rita: You really are quite a man, Michael.
    Michael: Do you really think so?
    Rita: Oh, yes. You’re a complete and utter!@%$#.
    Narrator: I can’t believe we had to bleep that. It would have been such a nice moment.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий