4 авг. 2015 г.

For British Eyes Only

Arrested Development 3×2


& Narrator: ...and Michael awoke to find his camping trip going south.

& George Sr.: Promise me you won’t send me back to prison... so I can be with my dear love Lucille... in the twilight of her face.

& Lucille: Look who finally got his pants on... You’ve got 10 minutes.
    George Sr.: You gotta get me out of here.
    Michael: You’re the one that said no to prison.
    George Sr.: I was wrong. There you just had to shut your eyes and take it. Here you have to shut your eyes and give it.


& George Sr.: These are dangerous people, Michael. They’ll do whatever it takes... to get inside this family and just bring us down.
    Michael: British people.
    George Sr.: Oh, they’re polite and the men all sound gay... but they will rip out your heart and... Their breath...

& Michael: I thought you said you were open till 8:00.
    Clerk: Oh, yes... GMT. Everything here is on Greenwich mean time.

& Michael: You know, the feeling that you’re... that you’re feeling, it’s just what many of us call a feeling.
    Gob: It’s not like envy... Or even hungry.
    Michael: Could it be love?
    Gob: I know what an erection feels like, Michael! No. It’s the opposite. It’s like my heart is getting hard.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий