5 авг. 2015 г.

Other Lives

True Detective 2×5


& Velcoro: Better to walk before they make you run.

& Frank: Ship seems a little loose today...
    Mayor Chessani: Micro naps, Frank. Michelangelo took ’em.

& Mayor Chessani: You deal with pimps, you get pimpish results, Frank.

& Velcoro: Loyalty’s important and usually painful. One day you might find cause to ask yourself what the limit is to some pain you’re experiencing and... you’ll find out there is no limit at all. Pain is inexhaustible. It’s only people that get exhausted.

& Bezzerides: ...nobody fucking cares.
    Velcoro: Well, I’m not a cop anymore. And you’re not a detective last I heard.
    Bezzerides: Nope, you do security for some comeback mobster and I log evidence.
    Velcoro: I do consultation. And you should get out. You’re too good for ’em.


& Velcoro: I have this new program, see. Because my powers of influence are so meager in this sublunar world of ours, I try to limit the people I can disappoint. And I make sure to know the difference between my obligations and somebody else’s.

& Velcoro: I guess my million-dollar question is why me?
    Davis: You’re out of the system. You know Vinci PD. Properly motivated, you’re a good bet to get the dirt.

& Bezzerides: Think it over, Velcoro. Never too late to start all over again.

& Det. Woodrugh: Now we’re following birds.
    Bezzerides: Carrion birds.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий