2 авг. 2015 г.

Pope Breaks Bad

Falling Skies 5×4


& Cochise: A gift, Tom Mason. I will not be with you, but Shak-Chic Il She-Sheshash will know how to use it.
    Weaver: Shaq?
    Cochise: Mm.
    Weaver: We’ve got to help him. I’m not working with Shaq.

& Weaver: Abso-damn-lutely.

& Pope: Heads up, gentlemen. The next sacrifice just might be you.

& Waschak-cha’ab: Chichauk, you will not be corrupted by petty human narcissism!
    Cochise: Is it narcissism to want to live in service to our cause? I believe it to be the ultimate strength. To die is easy. But to continue to fight through all impediments— that is the honorable thing.

& Anne: Ben, I’m a doctor. Doctors fix things. If I can’t fix things, I get really pissed off. That’s all.

& Cochise: My father is correct. It appears I... have adopted one of your customs. I... I do love you all.


& Pope: Three years of this war, and the Mason family doesn’t have a scratch on them. Is that a coincidence?
Ω Yeah. Long ago t’was about a time to someone of those Masons go.

& Tom: We are done. You and I are finally done.
Ω Which time?
    Pope: No, Tom. This is just beginning.
Ω Oh, yeah. Ride it, boy.

& Cochise: There is... An emptiness I can sense that infects my every thought. Is this what you call grief?

& Weaver: War can be a drug. People forget who they are, do things they’d never do. ... [And] I’m not talking about Pope. I’m talking about you.

& Pope: I’m gonna kill you. And then I’m gonna kill your dad. That’s fair.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий