2 авг. 2015 г.

eps1.3_da3m0ns.mp4

Mr. Robot 1×4


& Elliot: ’... It needs me just as much as I need it. The moment was destined, every choice bringing me closer to this one line. This line. This last line. I promise.

& Romero: There. Deep in the Adirondacks. In 145-plus acre former limestone mine. 3-ton steel gates, 24/7 armed guards, closed circuit cameras, NOC staffing.
    Mr. Robot: Sure you don’t want to just blow it up?

& Elliot: This isn’t my operation.
    Mr. Robot: I told you before. You’re the key to the whole thing. You’re the only force of nature at play here.

& Elliot: ’There’s a saying. The devil’s at his strongest while we’re looking the other way, like a program running in the background silently, while we’re busy doing other shit. Daemons, they call them. They perform action without user interaction. Monitoring, logging, notifications. Primal urges, repressed memories, unconscious habits. They’re always there, always active. We can try to be right, we can try to be good. We can try to make a difference, but it’s all bullshit. ’Cause intentions are irrelevant. They don’t drive us. Daemons do.

& Romero: Hollywood hacker bullshit. I been in this game 27 years. Not once have I ever come across an animated singing virus.
    TV: ’I have yet to fly through a Tron City directory structure.’
    Romero: I bet you right now some writer’s working hard on a TV show that’ll mess up this generation’s idea of hacker culture.


& Angela: Is this ecstasy?
    Shayla: No, it’s clarity. It’ll help you see past whatever’s bringing you down.

& Fish: Unsettling, I know. Your pet beta fish chatting you up. But time’s money, Elliot.

& Fish: When you live in a fishbowl, ain’t no such thing as change. My entire life’s been spent in this thing. My whole world’s on your side table. I look around... same shit, different day. The lighting, the furniture. Even the sounds... always the same. I’m on a loop, and it won’t stop unless my life does. I’m exhausted with this world.

& Elliot: What can I do? I wanna help.
    Fish: I think it’s pretty obvious. There’s really only one thing you can do for a brother in a fishbowl.
    Elliot: What is it?
    Fish: Move him to a goddamn window!!

& ’Angela’: You’re afraid. Afraid of your monster. Do you even know what it is?

& Angela: You’re not worried?.. I always get worried before starting a new job.
    Shayla: No. I am definitely not worried. Worry’s a waste of time. I mean, shit didn’t work out at one job, so I got another. That’s all!

& Shayla: You worry a lot, don’t you? Look in the mirror... See that badass bitch? That’s the only person you should ever worry about.

& Romero: My Aunt Esther cured all her habits with this... liquid anti-diarrheal for the... well, you know. Lemon and salt for the electrolytes, decongestant for the runny nose.
    Elliot: This is the third one.
    Romero: Seven more, you’ll be good as new.

& Elliot: Daemons, remember? At some point an «action without user interaction» will come along and sweep my legs. This spinning wheel of false highs and true lows will continue. That much I know.

& Elliot: Daemons... they don’t stop working. They’re always active. They seduce. They manipulate. They own us. ... We all must deal with them alone. The best we can hope for... the only silver lining in all of this... is that when we break through, we find a few familiar faces waiting on the other side.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий