26 авг. 2015 г.

Fathers and Sons

Tyrant 2×8


& Timmons: I think sleeping in all my clothes on a first date sends the right message. Says I’m a good time, but I’m in no hurry.

& Sammy: There’s a man inside Ma’an who’s fighting the Caliphate, and his name’s Khalil. He needs money.

& Jamal: God in Heaven, are you listening? Are you there? Is someone who has done what I’ve done even allowed to pray to you?

& Daliyah: You would work with your brother?
    Bassam: One devil at a time.

& Jamal: It’s God’s will, is it? Or is it because of me?


& Solomon: You will not even get a chance to fire a shot at the Caliphate before Jamal turns on you.
    Rami: He’s my father. My family.
    Solomon: Idi Amin, Baby Doc, Saddam Hussein. Family is always the first to disappear.

& Bassam: What money? He doesn’t have any money.
    Daliyah: Yes, he does. He inherited it when you died.

& Jamal: First tell me who you are.
    Bassam: I told you... my name is Khalil.
    Jamal: Yes, but who are you really?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий