22 авг. 2015 г.

While We're Young

& Fletcher: Why is it that when one person picks up their phone, everybody else has to?
    Cornelia: I have a quick thing.
    Marina: The baby.
    Josh: Richard Donner.
    Fletcher: Each of us is so certain that we’ve got the most important thing to do right now.
    Cornelia: I know, it’s so rude.
    Fletcher: Not anymore. It used to be, but now it’s accepted. It’s like showing your ankles in the 1800s.

& Cornelia: My dad likes to say, «The more, the more.»
    Josh: That’s because your dad has everything. And then he gets more.


& Fletcher: Before you have a kid, everyone tells you, «It’s the best thing you’ll ever do.» And as soon as you get the baby back from the hospital, those same people are like, «Don’t worry, it gets better.» I’m like, «What the fuck was all that before?»

& Josh: I do know that documentaries are over.
    Jamie: Are you kidding? It’s what everyone is doing. ...
    Josh: If everyone is filming everything, what’s a documentary anymore?

& Josh: I wish we could just go back and meet each other all over again. I’d present myself differently, so I didn’t get your hopes up...

& Josh: I think it’s hard for me to have something great every day and to acknowledge it... I have something great every day.

& Josh: You were right, he’s not evil. He’s just young.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий